The Protected Property contains mainly herbaceous vegetation with some shrubs and is surrounded by medium density residential property and expanses of open space to the north and west.
Based on the examination of historic aerial photography, it appears that the Protected Property has been used for open space and/or agricultural purposes since at least 1939.
Conservation Easement was given by Gordon Cutts, David Cutts, and Harlan C. Billings on December 29, 2009.
December 15, 2009
scenic vista, wildlife habitat, meadows